Eat Ballard Editorial Policy
- Eat Ballard’s editorial guiding light is the promotion of Food, Fun and Community in Seattle.
- Eat Ballard will cover SHCA partners proactively and positively, which means to emphasize the partner’s unique qualities that make it attractive.
- SHCA partner stories have priority for coverage on Eat Ballard website and Facebook page.
- Eat Ballard may place SHCA partner messages, branding and events on its website and/or Facebook page in the interest of advancing the partner’s business and good reputation.
- Eat Ballard may recommend SHCA partners via email, social media, review websites, telephone, messaging or in-person in the interest of advancing the Client’s business.
- SHCA partner can request to be removed entirely from Eat Ballard website anytime and Eat Ballard will move promptly to fulfill the request.
- SHCA partner can request to remove any content it deems objectionable from Eat Ballard website or Facebook page by completing take down request located in Eat Ballard website footer. Eat Ballard will remove the content promptly until matter is resolved by editorial review.
- SHCA partner is not responsible for content, on Eat Ballard website or Facebook page, other than its own.
- Eat Ballard may remove SHCA partner content appearing on Eat Ballard website in the unlikely event it’s deemed objectionable or causes complaints.