Terms and Conditions
This agreement is between "Eat Ballard" and your business, "Client" or "you" below.
- This agreement will last for the paid publicity period and follow the laws of Washington State.
- Eat Ballard's editorial guiding light is the promotion of Food, Fun and Community in Seattle.
- Eat Ballard will cover Client proactively and positively, which means to emphasize the Client's unique qualities that make it attractive.
- Client stories have priority for coverage on Eat Ballard website and Facebook page.
- Eat Ballard may place Client messages, branding and events on its website and/or Facebook page in the interest of advancing the Client's business.
- Eat Ballard may also recommend Client via email, social media, review websites, telephone, messaging or in-person in the interest of advancing the Client's business.
- Client can ask to be removed from Eat Ballard website anytime during the contracted publicity period and Eat Ballard will move promptly to fulfill the request.
- Client can request to remove any content deemed objectionable from Eat Ballard website or Facebook page by completing take down request located in Eat Ballard website footer. Eat Ballard will remove the content promptly until matter is resolved by editorial review. Client is not responsible for content, on Eat Ballard website or Facebook page, other than its own.
- Eat Ballard may remove Client content appearing on Eat Ballard website in the unlikely event it's deemed objectionable or causes complaints.
- Client will inform Eat Ballard if satisfaction level falls below 100%. Eat Ballard will do everything possible to resolve the matter. As a last resort, Eat Ballard may offer a full or partial refund.
Eat Ballard (c/o Butler Media)
P.O. Box 77793
Seattle, WA 98177
Updated: April 2019